Tuesday! What used to be the worst day of the week is now the best because of TILT (hey, cool, acronym). And because baseball season is less than a week away!!
This weather. Guys. Spring is here! Today, it’s 75 degrees, sunny, and not humid, so I am totally planning on running the Ravenel Bridge after work. My favorite thing about spring is that it gets darker later, which is awesome for non-morning people like myself.
Tunesday. Here, friends, I got you this. Each Tuesday, I’ll be making a feel good playlist to get you through work. It’ll be full of good mood jams that are sure to make you smile. This week’s highlights? Kacey Musgraves’ Biscuits (of course), Jess Glyne’s Hold My Hand, and Mary Lambert’s Secrets.
Mavenly + Co. Mavenly is my favorite website right now. I follow it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and now, Soundcloud. This week, they released their first podcasts and they are dynamite. If you want to hear from successful women who are making their dreams reality, you’ll want to check out their podcasts here. You’re welcome.
Lazy Taco Bowls. Did you miss my #lazymealprep post yesterday? I promised I’d share my recipe for lazy taco bowls today, and I mean to make good on that promise. They’re delicious, they’re cost-effective, and they are so easy (no, seriously):
- You’ll need: 1 bag microwave steamer sweet corn, 1 pack fajita seasoning, 1 lb ground turkey, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 bag baby spinach, your favorite salsa, guac, tortilla chips
- Microwave your corn. Set aside.
- Cook your turkey as directed on the package. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spice up your turkey by adding the fajita spice packet and 1/2 cup of water to your cooked turkey.
- Lower the heat to low and simmer until the liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in the spinach until wilted.
- Assemble your bowls: This recipe makes four servings. Layer corn on the bottom, turkey mixture on top, and topped with salsa, crushed corn chips, and guac.
What things are you loving today? How’s the weather where you are?